Losing weight

I was over weight. I was depressed and constantly comfort eating. It was not healthy or felt good to be too big. I constantly made excuses for why I didn’t need to stop eating. 

One day, Thursdag January 12th 2017 I woke up and just decided to lose weight by going on a diet. I chose a calory intake I would do daily. I did not consult anyone. When I told people they all said it sounded unhealthy to eat so little. So after 20 days I went to the doctor to check if it was okay. He told me it was fine for 2-3 months. He also checked my weight. I decided to lose 30kg. 

After 3 months I sat a new calory border and went on with my diet. In 41 weeks I lost 28kg. I try to eat healthy food, but if I want something unhealthy I allow myself to eat it. The only thing is I eat less. I weigh everything I eat and write down what, when and how many calories I eat.

I try to eat once every three hours, so six meals a day. The first three weeks after I checked my weight I lost 5kg, so I think I lost the same before checking. Now, Monday January 22nd 2018 I have passed my goal. I still wish to lose some more, but this is a milestone. I have lost 30,2kg since I checked my weight, so in 51 weeks minus 2 days. Plus about five kg before checking.


I will continue counting my calories even when I have reached a weight I’m satisfied with, but allow more «cheat days». Allong the way I have allowed myself such days/weekends, but not often. It has not been easy, but totally worth it!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Losing is not losing!

The smallest things

Not perfect