How are you?

This is a common question. It’s easy to answer by just saying «Fine» or something like that. You shouldn’t ask this question if you»43 not interested in hearing how the person actually is. If you are sad or depressed it’s not always easy to tell the trutg. I know with myself that I am often scared of tekkubg the truth because of how the person might react.

If it is a person who say he/she really wants to know and cares about you, you should try to be as open and honest as possible. It might even feel good to tell someone. There are people who care about you, even if you do not believe so. I can tell you honestly that I care about you. I do not know who you are, but I care. I know how it can be to struggle with depression. No depression is the same, but I care @ great deal.

I have struggled with depression in the past, and I still do. One of the thins that happens to me is sleep deprivation. I don»5 get much sleep. This does not help either the body or the mind. The body has less energy and hurts. My thoughts grow darker and I have to find distractions. Without sleep I get more problems with my thoughts which again leads to less sleep. 


In these times I try to talk to friends and family, as well as doctors. They help me as much as they can. Sleeping medication is also something I will try one night now. I hope one night with good sleep can start a cykle of good sleep. I will get through this with help from friends and family. Writing this help’s me a lot. Just getting the thoughts out of my head.

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Losing is not losing!

The smallest things

Not perfect