Why I haven't moved.

A while ago I wanted to move. I have moved to different locations in the same city, but I wanted to move to another city. Why haven't I? I wanted to move because of my social network, which is spread all over the country. All over the world. I wanted to experience something new, and try living in an unfimiliar place.

There are some reasons I'm still living in the town I grew up. The first reason is because I know how to get around. I know where the different stores, centers and other things are. I know a lot of people here, and there are many people whi, if they see me, ask if I need or want help. This makes it easier and safer for me to go out.

Another reason is I find it to be a nice size. It's not a big city which can get tiering and annoying, but it still has most things I need. If there is something I need otside of this town there are easy ways for me to get to where I need to go. Here I also , both had where I lived, and have where I live now, very nive house owners. I can talk to them if I need help, and we always chat for a while if we pass eachother, and have time.


The main reason I'm still living here is my assistant. Last year I applied for an assistant through the local gouvernment. I got 10,5 hours a week, which I choose how to distribute. In the fall of last year I hired an assistant who helps me with the things I need help to. Many other cities give fewer hours and I do not wish for fewer hours. I need the hours I've got. This is a major help to me. I now feel I can function as a complete member of the society, without having to ask my family for help. My family helps me whenever I ask for help, but I wish to have some privacy from them.

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

The smallest things

Losing is not losing!

Bullied for a lomg time