The mind and the body

Lately I've been very dizzy and nautious. I've not been able to excersize or move a lot. This is annoying and depressing. This makes me sad and restless. I need to find a way for me to get back to the upside of life. I'm not back to the dression, but I'm not in a place of happiness or comfort.

A few days ago I got a very positive phonecall from friends of mine. This elevated my mood a great deal and it gave me strength. It kept a smile on my face for several days! This is one of the things that help me not to spiral down into the darkness. I also have help in my other friend's who talk to me a great deal. As well as my travelling plans this autumn. I'm only going to travel domesticly, but I love it!

For several months now I've had little sleep each night. This is exhausting and does not help either my mind or body. It also makes me hungrier which makes me having to eat more. This makes it hard to keep my diet. Difficulties keeping my diet makes me angry and sad. It makes me angry that I'm failing and sad that it makes me angry. It's an evil cirkle. 


I try to remind myself that failing is not failure. It just meen's I have to try again and not give up. I've been able to stay within my diet, nut it's difficult. I've actually gone back and read some of my blog posts and it help's me! Writing this is also helpful. I must and will find my way back to the light and happiness because it helps both my mind and my body! The bpdy effects the mind and the mind effects the body!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

The smallest things

Losing is not losing!

Bullied for a lomg time